What are Combines?
Combines allow players to join forces under a well-organized command structure with one name, insignia, and hierarchy. Each member of a Combine is given their own credentials, duties, and responsibilities within the group. Level 10 is required before you can create a Combine. Level 5 is required before you can join an existing Combine.
You can join a Combine in the following ways:
-Accept another player's invitation in the "Partners" tab of your Joint Ops Center - you will receive a Joint Ops report upon receipt of a new invitation.
- Send a request to a Combine Chief Executive Officer (CEO) by clicking "Join Combine" in the "Combines" tabs.
- Join Combine Academy in the "Join Combine" tab of your Joint Ops Center.
Once you've reached Level 5, you may become a Trainee in a Combine Academy without sending an Application, if the Combine has spaces to train new players in their Academy. The number of spaces for Trainees is limited to 10. To do so go the Joint Ops Center and open the "Join Combine" tab and click "Join now". If you haven't decided which Combine or Academy to apply for, click the "Join random Combine". This will place you within an open Combine based on your language preferences and Base location. You can be a member of only 1 Combine at a time. To join another Combine, you must first leave your current Combine.
You may leave your Combine in one of the following ways:
A. Go to the "Combines" icon on the right-hand side of the screen, open the "My Combine" tab, and click on the "Associates" subtab. Find yourself in the list of players and click the "Leave Combine" button alongside your name.
B. Go to the Joint Ops center, open the "My Combine" tab, and click on the "Associates" subtab. Find your name in the list of players and click the "Leave Combine" button beside it.
Remember, life in Zandia is a lot harder if you're going it alone, so you might not want to leave your Combine unless you've got plans to join another one!
Once you've created a Combine (which consists of 10 members of the cadre strength) it will have an Academy to recruit trainees. The number of Trainees your Academy may train at any given time is 10. A player must reach Level 5 to become a Trainee at the Academy.
How do I manage my Combine?
Some of the features in the "My Combine" window are only available to the Combine Chief Executive Officer, Operations Officers, and Brigadiers. You may manage your Combine in the following ways:
1. By editing the Combine description or terms and conditions for joining the Combine. This information will be displayed to all players in the list of Combines. This feature is available only to Combine Chief Executive Officers.
2. Update Combine News. Click the arrows button in the top right-hand part of the "My Combine" window. Then enter the text that will be displayed to all Combine members if they go to their Joint Ops Center and open the "My Combine" tab. This feature is available only to Chief Executive Officers and Operations Officers.
3. Accept or decline requests to join the Combine. To view all requests, go to the "My Combine" tab at the Joint Ops Center and click the "Applicants" tab. This feature is available only to Chief Executive Officers and Operations Officers.
4. Send Combine invitations to new recruits. Go to your Base and click the "'Invite to Combine" button from the Friend List action menu.
5. Set and edit Combine Rank for Combine members. Open the "My Combine" tab at the Joint Ops Center, and click the button next to a player's Combine Rank icon, then set the new Combine Rank for this player. Combine Chief Executive Officers can appoint Operations Officers to assist them in managing the Combine. Operations Officers cannot appoint other Operations Officers or edit the current Chief Executive Officer's and Operations Officers' Combine Ranks. This feature is available only to Combine Chief Executive Officer, Operations Officers and Brigadiers.
6. Remove players from Combine. Open the "My Combine" tab at the Joint Ops Center and click the "Remove from Combine" button in the "Actions" list. This feature is available only for Combine Chief Executive Officers and Operations Officers. Combine Operations Officers cannot remove the other Operations Officers and Combine Chief Executive Officers from the Combine.
7. Designate a new Combine Chief Executive Officer. Click the button next to a player's Combine Rank icon and set their rank to Chief Executive Officer.
8. Dissolve the Combine. Open the "My Combine" tab at the Joint Ops Center and remove all players from the Combine, including yourself.
9. Set Diplomatic Statuses with other Combines. Open the "My Combine" tab at the Joint Ops Center, go to the "Diplomacy", and choose the required Diplomatic Status: Ally, At Peace, Enemy, at War, or Neutral. This feature is available only for CEO or those entrusted with such authority.
10. Create Combine Academy to recruit Trainees.
11. View your Combine Members' Units. Go to the "My Combine" tab, open the "Statistics" section and choose the Unit type you would like to see. You will receive information on Total Unit, Total Defense or Offense points, as well as some additional information.
Combine Attacks allow you and your fellow Combine Members to deploy devastating massed attacks from up to three Combine Members as you battle for control of Zandia.
Only Combine CEOs, Operations Officers, Brigadiers, and Tier III Specialists are authorized to organize and deploy Combine Attacks and manage their Combine Members' forces. A maximum of 3 Combine Members can take part in a single Combine Attack. Combine Attacks may be used to capture Depots, or assault and control Mining Complexes and HQs, but can NOT be used to occupy or raid enemy Bases or eliminate ZHG locations.
Combine Attack Mechanics
Follow these steps to participate in a Combine Attack:
1. Designate a Combine Chief Executive Officer, Operations Officer, Brigadier, or Tier III Specialist to coordinate and launch the Combine Attack.
2. Have all participating members select "Send Reinforcements" from any interface to reinforce the attack coordinator.
3. Choose the OFFENSIVE Units required for the mission and click "Send".
Once the attack coordinator has received all Reinforcements needed, they may launch the attack by:
1. Choosing the Depot, Mining Complex, or Combine HQ you wish to target and opening the "Raid" window.
2. Selecting "Combine Attack".
3. Selecting the Combine Members who will be participating in the Combine Attack (only their Offensive Reinforcements will take part in a battle) and launching the Raid.
NOTE: Sending Offensive Reinforcements to capture other Depots does not allow you to collect Resources from that Depot. You can help your fellow combine members capture their Depots, but distribution of proceeds is determined by Combine leadership. Only the Combine Attack coordinator is authorized to collect Resources from a Depot.
Once you've sent Offensive Reinforcements to take part in a Combine Attack, go to the Command HQ and open the "Tracking" tab to check current information about your Units location and movement.
If you send your Units for a Combine Attack all losses and Experience points will be proportionally distributed among those players who have taken part in the attack.
The maximum number of Units that can be sent determined by the Force Limit of the attack coordinator. All reinforcing Units will continue to support by their home Bases throughout all steps of the Combine Attack.
Combine Achievements are optional challenges that require the joint efforts of all Combine Members. Upon completion of each Achievement, each Combine will be rewarded with a Combine-wide Bonus that will give them a significant edge over their competitors in Zandia, along with additional perks for each participating Combine Member. These may include Drill Instructors, Units, permanent modifications to their Base or Unit statistics, or other features.
All Combine Achievements feature multiple levels. Upon completion of each Achievement Level, your Combine will be rewarded with increasingly larger Bonuses. After completing the required number of Achievement Levels, each Achievement will be rated ‘Gold'. When a Combine has completed all Achievements at the ‘Gold' rating, either the Combine Chief Executive Officer or Operations Officer may take a screenshot of their Achievements (taken at the Joint Ops Center) and submit it to the Plarium support team to get a unique Combine logo.
There are 22 Combine Achievements:
To complete this Achievement, a Combine must hold the specified number of Level 5 Mining Complexes simultaneously for a minimum of 15 uninterrupted minutes.
2. Demolition Men
To complete this Achievement, a Combine must defeat the indicated number of Level 5 enemy Mining Complexes.
To complete this Achievement, a Combine must use Mining Complexes to control the specified area of Zandian territory for at least 15 uninterrupted minutes.
4. Clear Skies
To complete this Achievement, a Combine must defeat the indicated number of Aviation Units (not including MQ-11B Rocs) at enemy Mining Complexes.
Complete this Achievement by using the indicated quantity of Cash to grant veteran status to your Units.
6. Soldiers of Fortune
To earn this Achievement, several Combine Members must be simultaneously featured in the Top 10 Search and Destroy Rankings.
7. Brothers in Arms
A Combine must recruit the indicated number of Commanders to complete this Achievement.
8. Gods of War
To complete this Achievement, a Combine must downgrade enemy Mining Complexes by the total number of Levels indicated. (For example, if you are required to downgrade 500 Mining Complex Levels in total, you may weaken 500 Mining Complexes by 1 Level each, or 100 Mining Complexes by 5 levels each, etc.)
9. Line 'Em Up
To earn this Achievement, a Combine must win the indicated number of Challenges.
To earn this Achievement, a Combine must earn the indicated number of Challenge Points in a SINGLE Challenge.
To complete this Achievement, a Combine must earn the indicated number of Points when "At War" with other Combines.
To earn this Achievement, a Combine must hire Units that are worth the indicated number of Power Points.
To earn this Achievement, a Combine must earn the indicated number of Points by attacking or defending Locations.
To earn this Achievement, a Combine must gain the specified amount of Resources from Raids.
To earn this Achievement, a Combine must complete the set number of Special Operations.
16. Angels of Death
To earn this Achievement, a Combine must destroy rival Units that are worth the indicated number of Power Points.
To earn this Achievement, a Combine must upgrade Mining Complexes the indicated number of times.
18. Bring Out the Big Guns
To earn this Achievement, a Combine must defeat the indicated number of Armor Units at enemy Mining Complexes.
19. Heavy Metal
To earn this Achievement, a Combine must defeat the indicated number of Heavy Infantry Units at enemy Mining Complexes.
To earn this Achievement, a Combine must defeat the indicated number of Light Infantry Units at enemy Mining Complexes.
21. Construction Crew
To earn this Achievement, a Combine must upgrade its Combine HQ up to the indicated Level
To earn this Achievement, a Combine must downgrade enemy Combine HQs (of Level 10 or higher) the indicated number of times.
Power Points are a unique value assigned to each Unit in the game, based on and relative to its respective Offensive or Defensive value. Power Points are used to make progress towards certain Achievements, and also play a significant role in the base calculation for experience points earned during battles.
There are two kinds of Achievement Bonuses - Combine Bonuses and Individual Bonuses.
These are awarded to a Combine collectively upon the successful completion of a Combine Achievement. These Bonuses can take the form of Ranking Point boosts in the Combine Rankings, or Combine-wide bonuses to Unit or Base statistics for all participating Combine Members. Combine Bonuses earned while a Member of one Combine are non-transferable, and cannot be retained upon leaving that Combine. Combine Members joining a Combine after it has earned an Achievement will not enjoy the benefits of any existing Combine Bonuses. If you leave your Combine and join another one, you will be able to receive Combine Achievement bonuses only after you have been in that Combine for 7 days or more.
These are your personal rewards for assisting your Combine in completing a Combine Achievement – these can take the form of Drill Instructors, free Units, or special items. To claim your Bonus, click on the highlighted "Claim Reward" button in the "My Combine" section of the Joint Ops Center once your Combine has successfully completed an Achievement. Individual Bonuses are one-time offers and, like Combine Bonuses, cannot be used or earned again once you've left the Combine in which you received it, even if your new Combine earns a similar Combine Achievement.
To view the list of Combine Achievements, along with their Terms and Bonuses, go the "My Combine" tab in the Joint Ops Center.
Contractor Business Cards
Contractor Business Cards are special items, given by the best Zandian Contractors, that increase your Combine maximum membership limit.
Upon reaching level 50, Combine Members will automatically begin receiving Contractor Business Cards for every 5th additional level attained. The rate at which Cards are earned will increase over time:
Level 50 – 1 Business Card
Level 55 – 2 Business Cards
Level 60 – 3 Business Cards
Level 65 – 4 Business Cards
Starting from Level 70 – 5 Business Cards.
To use the feature, go to the Joint Ops Center and open the "My Combine" tab, "Expansion" section. From here you can view how many Contractor Business Cards you and your Combine members currently have available, or apply your Contractor Business Cards towards raising your membership limit.
Each additional Combine Membership slot requires 20 Contractor Business Cards to be unlocked.
All level 50 or higher Combine Members may contribute towards the Combine expansion.
All Contractor Business Cards have been retroactively applied to reflect current Experience Levels.
Combine Diplomatic Status
Chief Executive Officers (CEO) and those they entrust with Diplomatic Privileges have the right to negotiate 5 distinct Diplomatic Statuses with other Combines.
1. Neutral - All Combines begin with Neutral Status towards all other Combines. Combines with Neutral relations can still attack each other's Mining Complexes within normal Attack Limits.
2. Ally – This is a symbolic designation with no effect on gameplay. Allied Combines have publically professed their mutual respect and friendship, but are not prevented from attacking each other's Mining Complexes within Attack Limits.
3. Enemy – This is a symbolic designation with no effect on gameplay. Combines with Enemy Status have publically declared their hostility towards each other, but are still restrained to Mining Complexes attacks within Attack Limits.
4. At Peace – Combines who have declared a State of Peace are unable to make attacks upon one another's Mining Complexes.
5. At War – Combines who have declared a State of War shall not be bound by any Attack Limits when attacking each other's Mining Complexes.
6. In a Challenge – a status when one Combine challenges another one to prove their superiority. Once a Challenge Condition is initiated, the countdown timer starts and the Challenge points are calculated.
NOTE: ONLY Chief Executive Officers or those they entrust with Diplomatic Privileges can change their Diplomatic Status with other Combines.
CHANGING DIPLOMATIC STATUSES
To change your Diplomatic Status with another Combine, go to your Joint Ops Center, "Combines" tab, find the Combine, click on the icon in the "Status" column, and choose the desired Diplomatic Status from the pop-up menu. Once you have changed the Diplomatic Status, the other Combine will receive a notification to accept or decline the new status. Once the other Combine has accepted the Status change, the offer cannot be cancelled. You and your Combine members will only see the new Diplomatic Status as active when the other Combine has accepted the change.
Go to the Joint Ops Center, open the "My Combine" tab, and click "Diplomacy" to view all pending Diplomatic requests from other Combines.
Combine Contracts are special operations that allow you to cooperate with your Combine members to complete global objectives. All Combine Contracts are given at random, and each Combine will have 24 hours to complete them. Participation is optional, however each completed Combine Contract grants huge rewards to your Combine. Each Contract features multiple phases. Upon completion of each phase of a Contract, your Combine will be rewarded with increasingly larger Rewards. All Rewards received are stored at the Black Market, within the "Misc." tab.
There are 6 Combine Contracts:
1. Train Troops: to complete this Contract, a Combine must hire Troops that are worth the indicated number of Power Points. NOTICE: You will NOT receive any Power Points for Units added to your current Unit production queues before your Combine received the Contract.
2. Complete Search and Destroy Missions: to complete this Contract, a Combine must earn the indicated number of Points by attacking or defending Locations. If your fellow Commanders engage Syndicate Contract Locations, the Points they earn will be added ONLY to their Ranking and won't help complete the Combine Contract.
3. Raid rival Bases: to complete this Contract, a Combine must gain the specified amount of Resources from Raids.
4. Complete Special Operations: to complete this Contract, a Combine must complete the required number of Special Operations.
5. Kill enemy Troops: to complete this Contract, a Combine must earn the required number of Points by destroying enemy Troops.
6. Downgrade Enemy Mining Complexes: to complete this Contract, a Combine must earn Points by downgrading Enemy Mining Complexes.